- What We Do
- Case Studies
Roofing SEO Services
Want better leads and more booked jobs? It all starts with being at the top of the search engines. Get there with roofing SEO from the experts.
It’s not enough to JUST have a website. Go to Google and search, “roofing companies city, state” or, “roofers city, state.” If you don’t see your roofing company’s website listed as one of the top three entries, you’re losing business to your competitors.
Here’s why: 47 percent of clicks go to the top three positions in the search engine results page.
Blue Corona can help. Our team of SEO experts has extensive experience helping roofing companies and contractors get more qualified website traffic and convert more website visitors into leads and booked jobs.
If you own a roofing company and you’re looking for a top SEO company to help take your business to the next level, you’ve come to the right place! Blue Corona is an award-winning internet marketing company for roofers with more than 10 years of proven experience in the roofing industry. Learn about our SEO services below, including what you get and what makes us different than other SEO companies. Ready to get started with SEO? Contact us now, or check out our roofing SEO case studies.
Our Process & What's Included in Our Roofing SEO Services
SEO companies like Blue Corona handle the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your online footprint, including making your website more visible in the search results and differentiating your brand across the web. We do this by following the process below.
1PERFORMING A COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
- Use our proprietary data tracking software to complete a competitive digital marketing analysis and find out how you stack up against your top three competitors
- Identify the top sales-driving roofing SEO keywords and search terms in your market area
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it to your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan complete with goals
2OPTIMIZING WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your roofing website design fast, secure (optional but recommended), and mobile friendly
- Edit your website’s code, content, and structure to be in-line with best SEO practices
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
3CREATING NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like roofing infographics & videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
4OPTIMIZING AND CREATING LOCAL CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your Google My Business page for your address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
5MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS REPORTING
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
6TRACKING AND TWEAKING YOUR ROOFER SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top-three competitors
- Monitor keyword and search trends in your industry
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
Why Do I Need SEO for My Roofing Company?
Because to increase traffic to your website, you first have to get FOUND.
Search engines like Google and Bing want to spit out the best, most relevant results for the user’s search query. The problem is, search engines don’t speak the same language as humans—meaning they need some extra help to understand what a web page is about. With a special cocktail of website code, keywords, and technical indicators, we can practically TELL the search engines what key terms your pages should rank for—provided they have relevant content searchers would actually want to see and read.
Three things are required if you want your website to rank above all the other roofing companies:
- Your website code needs to be easy for search engines to find, read, index, and rank.
- Your onsite content (copy/text) must establish your company as an authority in the roofing remodeling industry.
- Your offsite factors (ex. links from other authoritative sites) must be optimized to reinforce your site’s authority.
Blue Corona offers roofing companies a turn-key SEO service to measurably improve the three metrics above. The end result, for many of our roofing clients, is an exponential increase in website traffic, leads, and sales!
Our Roofing SEO Process in More Detail
STEP 1: COMPREHENSIVE WEBSITE TRACKING & SEO AUDIT
You can’t maximize what you don’t (accurately) measure. Accurate tracking is the foundation of every service Blue Corona provides. We market our clients’ businesses as if we own them ourselves. To provide you with intelligent decisions about your advertising, marketing, SEO, and website, we must first evaluate your marketing the way a great accountant would review your financials. Most SEO companies brag about rankings and traffic. Guess what? Neither of these metrics matters if you’re not seeing increases in profit, revenue, and booked jobs from organic searches (for terms other than your roofing company’s name!).
SEO is a zero sum game which means that for your website to move higher up in the organic search results, you must leapfrog roofing websites which are currently perceived to be better optimized than your site. One of the most common questions roofing contractors and exterior remodeling companies ask us is, “how much SEO do I need?” You can’t (intelligently) answer this question without first doing a thorough analysis of the other roofing companies in your area.
A typical SEO audit for roofers includes:
- A business intake so that our account managers see your business from an owner’s perspective
- Analytics and SEO software implementation (we use a set of tools no other SEO company has)
- Roofing SEO keyword research and identification
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of your website code, structure, and content
- Analysis and evaluation of your company’s presence online—linkscape, social media, and more
The output of our SEO audit process is an overview report and SEO strategy, which our team will present to you (allowing time for extensive Q&A).
STEP 2: FOUNDATIONAL IMPROVEMENTS
Armed with the data derived from the SEO audit process, the second step in the SEO process is to make any foundational improvements required to facilitate your ongoing SEO success. For example, to rank well on Google, you need well-optimized onsite content; however, if your website is not coded and structured correctly, the search engines will never see the great content you create. If we identify code and site structure issues during the SEO audit process, they must be fixed before any content optimizations occur.
Although every situation is unique, typical foundational improvements include things like:
- Revising your website’s title and meta tags
- Renaming various web pages
- Giving your website files a more logical structure
- Improving your website speed (load speed is a known ranking factor)
- Enhancing your local SEO by creating more geographically relevant content
- Recoding your website onto a content management system (CMS)
STEP 3: CONTENT CREATION AND MARKETING
With the right foundation and keywords in place, the next step in the SEO process is to update the content on your website and, when necessary, create new website pages. Contrary to what you might think, Google doesn’t rank websites—it ranks web PAGES. Each page of content on your site gives you an opportunity to rank for a specific set of relevant keywords.
It might be helpful to think of your website as if it were a fishing boat, and each page of content is like a baited line thrown into the Internet sea of fish. More lines in the water (pages on your website) equals more fish (visits, leads, and sales!)! The content of your website must be targeted to your top keywords, but it also must establish your company as THE authority for what you do in markets you do it.
Most roofing contractors hate creating website copy! That’s okay—Blue Corona has professional copywriters (in-house, US-based employees that work directly for Blue Corona) who specialize in creating unique, original, relevant and authoritative content specifically for roofing companies.
STEP 4: OPTIMIZATION OF OFFSITE FACTORS
The final step in the SEO process is to optimize your overall footprint on the web. Think of links from other authoritative websites (manufacturer’s pages, local chambers of commerce or the BBB) as votes of authority or digital recommendations. More links from high-authority sites equal more search engine visibility; however, you must recognize that not all links are created equal! Buying links with the intent to manipulate Google’s ranking algorithms is forbidden and doing so can get your website banned from the search rankings. The right way to attract links to your website is to earn them by creating unique and remarkable content—content that is truly valuable to your prospective customers!
Roofing SEO with Proven Results
If you’re like most roofing companies, you probably get 20 emails a day promising to rank your website #1 on Google. Like most things in life, if it sounds too good to be true, IT IS! With a million self-proclaimed “SEO experts,” it can be difficult to distinguish fact from fiction. At Blue Corona, our SEO services are driven by data and backed by proven results.
What is SEO?
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code that ranks well on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. First, your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly. Second, you need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content. Third, you must gain citations, links, and references from other relevant and authoritative websites.
What’s included in SEO services?
In all SEO packages, we include:
- A digital competitive analysis
- Website content and code optimization
- New website content and creatives
- Local citation optimization (local SEO)
- Measurement and analytics reporting
- Continual tracking and tweaking of your campaign
Should I hire an SEO company?
An SEO company handles the day-to-day tasks of monitoring your online presence so you can focus on other aspects of your business. If you don’t have the time or resources to comb through pages upon pages of analytical data, rankings, and traffic patterns and then have the means to optimize accordingly, you need an SEO company.
How much do SEO services cost?
Blue Corona’s SEO process starts with a website audit – an ongoing SEO campaign may or may not follow (ongoing SEO occurs approximately 85% of the time). Website audits are customized for individual businesses, so the prices vary, but the typical range is $2,500 – $3,500 (audits for larger “enterprise” websites can be considerably more). Ongoing SEO ranges from consulting to “do it for me” SEO services where Blue Corona’s team acts like your own in-house SEO department (for a fraction of the cost of having your own SEO team). Ongoing SEO ranges from $2,000 per month on the low end to $10,000 (or more) per month on the high end. What should really matter is your return on marketing investment (ROMI). Sure, $5,000 per month may sound like a big investment for a local business, but if your ROMI turns into $50,000 per month, it’s worth the investment. A word of caution: you get what you pay for. If you sign up with a cheap SEO company that offers low monthly payments and includes a “free” website, you may be leasing a space on their proprietary platform, meaning you lose your website and all your work once you leave. Avoid outsourced or second-language SEO work.
How long does SEO take?
If you’ve got a good SEO partner, you can generally see results between 3-6 months, but certain industries with highly competitive keywords can take up to a year to see traction. Don’t give up, though—once you get going, your results will snowball.
How does Blue Corona track SEO success?
If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. You can’t win the game if you don’t know the score. Despite a million quotes which suggest that you can’t maximize your business success unless you track your results, most business owners and marketers are still not accurately tracking their advertising, marketing, website, or SEO. Most online marketing companies treat tracking and reporting as an afterthought—the last step. At Blue Corona, it’s the first step in every SEO engagement.
Is Blue Corona a certified Google Partner?
What Makes Blue Corona Different
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our roofing marketing reviews and hear straight from roofing companies just like yours why we are the best digital marketing company for your needs.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own. We can also offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own every single deliverable, from your website to your content. Some digital marketing companies won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and increases results.
- You get the peace of mind that we will bend over backward for you. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect campaign performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
I would 100% recommend Blue Corona to any new, aspiring HVAC, plumbing, electrical service, home services type business that is looking to expand the footprint of Internet marketing truly because the sense of, they're not like your every other internet marketing company. They're not going to sell you a bill of goods and over-promise and under-deliver. They're going to under-promise and over-deliver.
There's been plenty of times where we would sit back and look at things and go, "Hey, you know what? That's probably the best decision we made in a long time." I would definitely recommend [Blue Corona] to other service companies because I want to see how other people like me and my family here at work succeed.
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.